You are my cryptonite
The STD I love to treat
The foam from my siezured lips
The pain in my defeat
You are my nightmare
That haunts me in my sleep
The venom in the bite
The drip from the pipe leak
You are my accident
The broken bones in my chest
The taste in my buckley's
The waste that is left
You are my disconnected call
The taxes on my bills
The smears on the walls
The overdose in my pills
You are my wrong decisions
My misunderstanding
The blurr in my vision
The crash in my landing
You are my mistakes
Everything I love to hate
The drout in the lake
The sting in my ache
You are static on the TV
The lost internet connection
The bitterness in my tea
A premature erection
You are poison
Waiting to be digested
The acid in my stomach
The rape...in molested
Yet.....I still love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment